[Mediawiki-l] Skinning footer question

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at umons.ac.be
Tue Sep 21 09:46:15 UTC 2010

You can edit the file skins/Monobook.php

lines 169 and 172 (in mediawiki 1.16.0) add the html code for the "powered by" and "copyright" icons :

Normally you can simply insert your own (php/html) code around there to add another icon.

there may be another (simpler) solution using the wiki or LocalSettings.php that I'm not aware of ?

Alexis