[Mediawiki-l] statistics, counter

Scheid, Bernhard Bernhard.Scheid at oeaw.ac.at
Sun Sep 19 23:06:00 UTC 2010

I  am searching for an extension that shows the developments of hits on my wiki comparable to, for instance, [statcounter.com]. User came from, search queries, etc, would also be good to know. So far, I only found Extension:Usage Statistics, which produces strange output on my Wiki and is moreover unpleasant to handle. Any suggestions?

Thx

Bernhard

PS: For the moment I have installed statcounter.com, which requires some loading time, however, since it is loading an external JS file. There should be a more elegant solution since the data are there, aren't they?