[Mediawiki-l] when is a db corrupt for mediawiki

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Thu Sep 16 11:00:11 UTC 2010

Hello

I have not been successful so far in restoring the data of
the crashed harddisk. When I re install mediawiki and
connect it to the db from the crash, the installation goes
smooth, but then the wiki just shows pages as if the
database very new and empty.

The database in question (mysql) contains information only
in the searchindex.MYD and searchindex.MYI but not as in
other wikis I generate files like text.MYD etc.

Is this a sign that the db was damaged during the crash of
the Mac?  If so I give up.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer