[Mediawiki-l] Fresh Install Issues

Henning Haida losmintos at midnightallstars.de
Fri Sep 10 10:57:39 UTC 2010

Am 10.09.2010 09:23, schrieb Mark Wardell:
> First issue, there is no theme (skin) being applied to my wiki. It's just a
> basic white page with text and links down the left side. You can see the
> test install I did at <wiki.mmj-ent.com>.

My Browser obviously cannot read your CSS files. I only see strange
symbols when I view the CSS. It might be a character encoding issue. How
did you install? Did you transfer files by FTP?

I think it's not a path problem, that would give an error 404 (compare
http://wiki.mmj-ent.com/skins/invalid/thereisnocss.css vs.
http://wiki.mmj-ent.com/skins/common/shared.css).

Regards,
  Henning