[Mediawiki-l] Liquid Threads problem

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Sep 4 10:54:41 UTC 2010

A liquid-thread message was place on a page that was problematic for me, so I
moved it to my user talk space so that I wouldn't forget to deal with it.
That left a placeholder comment on the original page, so this is just as
problematic as the original message.  I no longer need the original message,
so both could be deleted.  The problem is that I can't find a any safe way of
getting rid of the placeholder.  When I deleted it I lost both content and
theming of the page, and had to revert.

There must be a safe way of doing this.  Can anyone help?

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group