[Mediawiki-l] Book to PDF not updating automatically

Raymond M raymondsgroupmail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 20:39:16 UTC 2010

Upon saving a book, I can find it in User:username/Books/bookname
   and there are links to each page but no buttons, menu items, or
links to regenerate the .pdf output nor to get back to the
   manage book window.

It appears that the "Download" button of the Manage Books page does
not go out and fetch the latest versions of the book's selected pages.
 I see no indication that a re-rendering occurs and I am getting the
same .pdf returned.

It seems that the entire book saving mechanism is mis-implemented;
even when it lets me save a book, it's weird trying to get back to a
saved book; trying to modify a previously saved book seems impossible.

I have added these to my LocalSettings.php

$wgAutoConfirmAge = 1;
$wgAutoConfirmCount = 1;