[Mediawiki-l] "Go" doesn't search for article title first

trueskew trueskew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 16:52:45 UTC 2010

Use $wgNamespacesToBeSearchedDefault in LocalSearch.php as explained here:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgNamespacesToBeSearchedDefault

This article is also useful, and explains how to change the search defaults
of existing users:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_FAQ#How_do_I_change_default_user_pr
eferences.3F