[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki books not updating automatically

Raymond M raymondsgroupmail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:14:51 UTC 2010

It appears that the "Download" button of the Manage Books page does
not go out and fetch the latest versions of the book's selected pages.
 I see no indication that a re-rendering occurs and I am getting the
same .pdf returned.

It seems that the entire book saving mechanism is mis-implemented;
even when it lets me save a book, it's weird trying to get back to a
saved book; trying to modify a previously saved book seems impossible.

I have added these to my LocalSettings.php

$wgAutoConfirmAge = 1;
$wgAutoConfirmCount = 1;