[Mediawiki-l] users rights and importing users

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Thu Oct 14 15:15:28 UTC 2010

Hi Andre,

Looking at the code, the error is due to a weird kludge I did for MW1.13.  I need to decide whether I still need to support the older versions and do some testing, but in the meantime, could you check to see if this version works for you?  Just replace your SpecialUserRightsList.body.php with the attached file.

Jim