[Mediawiki-l] [Semediawiki-user] Semantic Mediawiki Beginners - Installation problem

Jerry Van Suchtelen worldgate989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 04:59:44 UTC 2010

Sometimes you need to run php update.php in the maintenace directory.

On Oct 12, 2010 12:57 AM, "Bruce Whealton" <bwhealton at futurewavedesigns.com>
wrote:

I realized I needed to install the extensions not all at once.  I should
have read further.  Some extensions need to be loaded later
After the tables are created.

I did run into one problem I couldn't fix yet, though.  The Semantic Maps
extension had to be removed because it couldn't find a table
And I don't know where or how that table is created.  There doesn't seem to
be any code that would create the coord_sm table and there is no
Sql file that I've seen.  Anyone know about this?
Bruce