[Mediawiki-l] MS SQL

Gary Roush groush2 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 26 01:56:56 UTC 2010

Hi Chad,

It appears to me that there would have to be modifications in many
PHP files to allow MS SQL to work because PHP calls MySQL tables with
different commands then MS SQL tables.  As a result I have given up
trying to use the site with MS SQL and have moved to one using MySQL
and it works fine there.

Thanks to all who responded.

Gary