[Mediawiki-l] deleting an account and rollingback all edits and new pages...

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Thu Nov 25 03:37:33 UTC 2010

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010, Benjamin Lees wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 8:28 PM, David Benfell
> <benfell at parts-unknown.org> wrote:
> > Hmmm....  Perhaps my skin doesn't allow it.  I put it in as
> > Special:MyPage/common.js, but it created User:Benfell/common.js and
> > I don't see the "mass rollback" tab.
>
> Did you empty your cache?  Did you remember to set $wgAllowUserJs =
> true; ?  The new tab will be next to the tab at the top that says
> "special page".  You can also try the JS page for a specific skin
> (e.g., Special:MyPage/monobook.js).  If nothing else works, try adding
> the code to MediaWiki:Common.js temporarily.

Ah.  I found where you're talking about.  This is on the User
Contributions page?  It works with the monobook skin but not the
main skin for the wiki, which is a heavily modified version of the
GuMax skin.

So this is a project: How do I figure out how to make this work on
my skin?

--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/