[Mediawiki-l] MS SQL

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 17:11:35 UTC 2010

In a message dated 11/23/2010 9:06:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
groush2 at earthlink.net writes:

> I know.  That is why it was such a surprise to me.  On the Control
> Panel under Scripting and Add ons it clearly says "MS SQL Database"
> and the way you set up the database is different than with the
> typical MySQL database.  I submitted a support ticket to ReadyHosting
> and so far they have not been helpful.  I am trying to get MS SQL
> replaced with MySQL, but I doubt if they will do that.

On this page
http://www.readyhosting.com/readyhosting/hosting.bml

if you look at the differences between the $198 plan and the $99 plan it
*implies* that for $198 you *also* get MS SQL
Not that it's the only thing you get.  You have mySql and MS Sql then.  For
$99 you only get the mySQL

So I'd say it's there, but you're looking at the wrong button.