[Mediawiki-l] failed Re: how to upgrade running 1.9 to 1.16 with all the extensions

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Thu Nov 18 14:18:03 UTC 2010

> Almost. The last point is to be run from the console:
> php maintenance/update.php

I tried it out and receive the following error

udo php maintenance/update.php
PHP Warning:  require_once(SpecialTexbox.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /var/www/wiki/LocalSettings.php on line 149
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
'SpecialTexbox.php'
(include_path='/var/www/wiki:/var/www/wiki/includes:/var/www/wiki/languages:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
in /var/www/wiki/LocalSettings.php on line 149

shall I copy the include directory from the old to the new wiki???

Uwe Brauer