[Mediawiki-l] How To Use full-index serach ?

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Wed Nov 17 01:50:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, Сергей Федосов wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm using Sphinx. It's better and easy solution for me.

So I'm trying Sphinx out.  So far, so good.  If nothing else, it's
kind of cool to have a command line tool for searching my wiki.

I guess the one caution would be--and likely I was reading the
instructions too fast--is that the sphinx search engine is separate
from the mediawiki extension.  This isn't the only thing like that,
by far, so I shouldn't have been surprised, but somehow, I was.

--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/