[Mediawiki-l] How can I get the content of a wiki page

yanick bajazet yanick1bjazet at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:58:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm creating wiki pages automatically using the script ImportTextFile.php (thank you Sam :-) ). But I need to be able update these pages without deleting the possible user comment.

To do that, the only solution that I found, on the web, is to get the content of my wiki page with the php script "getText.php" (from maintenance) and do the merge by myself but this script seems to have been deleted in the last version of mediawiki.

Is there a new script or a other way to get the content of my wiki page ? What other solutions to update wiki pages or part of them ?

Sorry for my english, I'm french,

Yanick