[Mediawiki-l] Modifying Style information for a skin

Mark Suhovecky suhovecky at nd.edu
Fri Nov 5 15:26:21 UTC 2010

Hi-

I'm running Mediawiki Version 1.16  using  PHP 5.1.6 on Red Hat Enterprise 5.5

We use a skin 'rilpoint' on our wiki. I just changed our logo, and  have some background
& header color changes I would like to make to match. $wgStylePath is not explicitly set in our
LocalSettings.php, but the skin is, so I assumed that one of the stylesheets under
"wiki/skins/rilpoint/" is where I would make that change. I've tried this, but do not see any results.
Am I looking in the right place? Is there an easy way to figure out what style sheets I'm picking up?

I apologize if this seems a little basic. Apache & Mysql I can do. Pretty web pages throw me for a loop :)

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Suhovecky
suhovecky at nd.edu