[Mediawiki-l] Help with Ldap extension configuration

Desarrolladores Uifce desarrolladoresuifce at gmail.com
Fri May 28 19:24:40 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

We are trying to connect to LDAP, but we can't configure it in
Localsettings.

We have read the instructions in the extension page, and in this url:
http://conteudoopensource.blogspot.com/2010/05/mediawiki-autenticando-acesso-via-ldap.html,
but we still can't make it.

We don't know were to put the server port. Also, the used atributtes in the
example are this:  $wgLDAPBaseDNs = array("LEBRIJO.COM"=>"*dc=lebrijo,dc=com
*), and the ones we have are something like
this: uid=...,ou=people,o=...,o=...

Please if someone knows how to help us, we are going to be very grateful.

Atte.

UIFCE Developers