[Mediawiki-l] Ideatorrent

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:28:13 UTC 2010

A few months ago I created an Ideatorrent site on request of the
Wikipedia Usability Initiative team. We wanted to have integrated
authentication with the rest of Wikimedia before promoting it, but
that will likely be a while, and we think Ideatorrent could be useful
to the community. For now, you'll need to create an account. So,
here's the link:

http://prototype.wikimedia.org/en-idea/

I thought I'd start it off by adding an initial idea:

http://prototype.wikimedia.org/en-idea/ideatorrent/idea/4/

1-3 were tests. As of right now I am the only moderator/admin. If
anyone has ideas on how we should handle moderation and/or admin
rights, please let me know.

Respectfully,

Ryan Lane