[Mediawiki-l] Moral standards

Bernard@bernardHulsman.nl bernard at bernardhulsman.nl
Fri May 28 09:09:18 UTC 2010

The high moral standards of the MediaWiki community appeals to me. There
is a general believe these
standards are higher then in "the outside world".

As within any community some persons do not act as they preach.
Especially with larger communities this is unfortunately normal. So this
also may (might) happen within the MW community.

This question seems abstract but seems to me to have practical
consequences. I would like to keep this
discussion abstract to processes and not to specific situations or
persons. Which would only create confusion.

In the end of course the result of this discussion can be used as
reference to be implemented.

How the community act if our high moral standards are abused? Block
legal authorities because these authorities can not fulfil our high
level of moral standards?

With regards,

Bernard