[Mediawiki-l] re-starting history, visits counting, etc

Desarrolladores Uifce desarrolladoresuifce at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:54:22 UTC 2010

Thanks Platonides,

The solution for the counters was perfect, but we still need to leave just
the last modification on the history of the pages. As we said we are the
only ones that are working on the Wiki in this moment, and we need to leave
it in 0's so that it's easier to see the future evolution. We are only two
people and we have sysop and bureaucrat permissions.

Once again, thanks.

Atte,

UIFCE Developers