[Mediawiki-l] re-starting history, visits counting, etc

Desarrolladores Uifce desarrolladoresuifce at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:57:27 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

As our graduation project we are leaving  a Wiki for our partners, so they
can build knowledge freely.

Along the process of configuration, we have made a lot of tests and because
of this there are a lot of pages with long histories, a big number of
visits, etc.

What we want is to *clean up all the records so that the wiki can start from
“0”.* We want to keep the information in the pages, the pictures and other
files uploaded in the wiki.

We hope someone give us some kind of help.

Thanks.

Atte.

UIFCE Developers.