[Mediawiki-l] Identifying anonymous users

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Wed May 26 01:48:16 UTC 2010

I need a way of having all anonymous users, and only anonymous users, be
members of a uniquely identified group. In mediawiki currently,
anonymous users are part of the * group whilst there are other specific
groups for sysops, autoconfirmed users etc. Does anyone know of a way to
create such a group for only anonymous users?

bobj

--
Dr Bob Jansen

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"