[Mediawiki-l] Raw pages must be accessed through the primary script entry point

Francois Colonna f.colonnacesari at free.fr
Sun May 23 19:02:46 UTC 2010

Hello

I have a problem with subcluding a Template from one wiki to the other

I have enabled wgEnableScaryTranscluding and set iw_local and iw_trans
in the rows associated with my iw_prefix of my interwiki table.

While transcluding with input {{wikiccv:annotations}} works fine
subcluding with input {{subst:wikiccv:annotations}} gives this message :

[Template fetch failed for
http://82.226.95.82/~wiki/wikiccv/mediawiki/index.php/Template:annotations?action=raw]

which in turn gives :
Forbidden
Raw pages must be accessed through the primary script entry point.

I am sorry, I do not understand the meaning of "primary script entry
point"

Could someone help ?

Thanks
Francois Colonna