[Mediawiki-l] FCK Editor svn head and MW 1.16b2 - correct venue?

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Wed May 19 17:42:09 UTC 2010

MOving over to the other side of the argument for a moment, it seems to me
that the building could be built one brick at a time. E.g., get the basic
features in place first, such as bolding, underscoring, links, and
god-forbid tables - and then move on from there. Worry only about the
visual componets and leave under-the-hood stuff like categories for
another day.

Whenever I need to write a 6-inch long formula in Excel, it rarely saves
any time or effort if I try to do it all at once. Invariable breaking the
problem down into smaller parts, then joining them up, results in a
working solution "more fasterer."

Not that anyone here needs a lesson in applied software engineering, but
maybe the problem really *is* that too much is being attempted in the
first go.