[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Missing Files in File namespace

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Mon May 17 06:52:51 UTC 2010

We have recently had to re-load our wiki because of some name space
problems. For the file pages, we did an SQL dump of the File table and
re-loaded the SQL into our new wiki. This appeared to load all images
back into the wiki database retaining their location in the Images
folder and its sub-folders. Pages using the images work OK, displaying
the images as required. However, the Special:All pages list page shows
no images in the File namespace. However, Special:File list shows all
images OK.

Anyone got any clues as to how to get the files to re-appear in the
Special:All pages listing for the File namespace?

bobj

--
Dr Bob Jansen

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"