[Mediawiki-l] DPL: Arbitrary adding of empty paragraph

nakohdo Frank.Ralf at gmx.net
Fri May 14 12:00:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I noticed a very strange behavior of DPL (1.8.9) on one of my wikis. The
following tag version always produces an extra empty paragraph between the
heading and the list, whereas the parser function does work alright, even
with all those whitespace added to it. On my test installation (same
provider, version - 1.15.3) both versions fail!

== DPL Test ==
<dpl>category=Dateiformate</dpl>

== DPL Test ==

{{#dpl:

| category = Dateiformate

}}

I wonder if anyone else has noticed a similar behavior and has an idea what
might be the cause.

tia
Frank