[Mediawiki-l] White Wiki

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Sat May 8 16:11:26 UTC 2010

Yeah using the chick skin
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=chick

Then you just need some simple css modifications to remove the bottom part

something like this would work (place it just above "body" at the top of main.css)

#column-one,  #footer,  #jump-to-nav{
	display: none;
}

And add this if you dont event want the title on the page

#firstHeading{
	display: none;
}

If you know PHP you can easily remove these completely from the skin, so no CSS needed.
Unless you have reason though, I would just add that css. Would be a ton easier