[Mediawiki-l] how to deal with error error message

ruud habets ruud at habets.info
Tue May 4 09:25:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

All of a sudden (isn't that usually the case) I cannot create PNG and
JPG thumbnails in my 1.15.3 Wiki site. LocalSettings contains:
$wgUseImageMagick = true;
$wgImageMagickConvertCommand = "/usr/lib/typo3/ImageMagick4/convert ";
$wgThumbnailEpoch = "20100504083806";

The second command was instructed by my hosting provider webreus.nl.

Starting a few days ago (not changing anything worth mentioning, I
think) I get these errors:
http://www.kgv.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Categorie:Afbeelding.GeenPD

Does anyone know where to look to solve this? Is it file rights? Is it
not finding the convert command? Is it .....?

Does anyone have an idea where to look.

PS
In the meantime my provider has  raised the limit on script memory
trying to solve the problem, I am testing this .....

grtz
ruud

--
Ruud Habets