[Mediawiki-l] I need a little help with this LTSP project that a i have

Danis Matíaz danisy2d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 07:45:47 UTC 2010

I have some Sun Ray 100 terminal clients and I want to install the LTSP
server to make then work, but I dont know if this is possible with this kind
of hardware that I have, so If you can tell me if this is possible I will be
very grateful with you.

In the other hand if this is not possible and if you know what way I have to
take to make this machines work using linux or other software I will thank
you if you can help me with this, I already install the Linux Ubuntu
Alternate version with the LTSP but I cant make then run.

So thanks a lot, and I wait you can help me.