[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki extension for citability

Silona Bonewald silona at silona.com
Thu Mar 11 02:05:53 UTC 2010

So I asked around and was told that this should be the appropriate list to
post this too...

We are looking for a few brave programmers that believe in the battle cry of
"citation needed!"

We want to create a special easy to install open source tool for citability
on mediawiki.  We already have teams in other platforms such as Drupal,
DotNetNuke, and Wordpress.

We will be demoing this tool and others in front of a gathering of govt
officials and employees on April 11th in Washington DC.  And again later in
California.

So many of the citability features already exist in mediawiki: such as the
paragraph, pubsubhub to a Bazaar archive server instance.  We just need to
make it easy for govt people to add to a default mediawiki installation.

So please sign up http://dccodeathon.eventbrite.com
and read more about Citability at citability.pbworks.com
or to sign up and work on the addition at
http://dccodeathon.pbworks.com/Project

Thank you!
Silona

--