[Mediawiki-l] Export of pages from Mediawiki : Template:Languages

Didier Houbrechts did.houbrechts at skynet.be
Thu Mar 4 19:01:09 UTC 2010

I would like to have more then one language for my wiki ! (Other said, the french one...)
So I exported Template:Languages, Template:Languages/Lang and Template:Languages/Title as I saw on www.mediawiki.org !
I imported the xml in my wiki pages.
Made a second "Main Page/fr" to be sure ... before adding the code {{Languages:Main Page}}, even added a second as "Template:Languages/fr"
It doesn't work on my wiki ...
I'm sure I also need to download more to get the functions working...
I aslo tried to extend with the ParserFunctions from REL1.15.1 ... got even more problems ...
Could somebody help , please ? A list of all pages to export would be great !!!!

Thanks !

Didier Houbrechts
http://www.aena.be
http://dhvg.ckcs-kcs.dyndns.org (online pedigrees for Ckcs & Kcs/Ets)