[Mediawiki-l] Admin Rights

Dave butlerdi butlerdi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 07:32:08 UTC 2010

I have recently had a situation where an imported page displays fine after
import for myself, admin, but then will not display for others. Where is
there any documentation for this type of thing, if any ?

It is generally something like infobox templates, but for the life of me I
can not figure it out. What is the logic for displaying for admin and not
for others.

--
Regards

Dave Butler