[Mediawiki-l] list interwiki/interlanguage links?

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 1 01:36:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Thomas Gries <mail at tgries.de> wrote:
> I would like to use the opportunity to suggest that such a SpecialPage
> as in [1] becomes part of MediaWiki and all Wikipedias implementations.
>
> [1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SpecialInterwiki
The Interwiki feature isn't really enabled used in default MW
installations. Perhaps try get conseus for it to be enabled on one of
the WMF wikis (for example: en.wiki), once consenus has been archieved
send onto bugzilla where it will get a security reviewed, committed to
WMF SVN (if its not already), security review fixes + patches fixed,
and then enabled.

Once it is enabled on one and showen to be working it would be alot
easier to get consenus for it to be pushed out for all WMF installs.