[Mediawiki-l] Problems with Special Signs in Filenames

Jean Fiedler J.Fiedler at keyence.de
Thu Jun 24 05:46:31 UTC 2010

# This looks like you upgraded with the wrong $wgDBmysql5, and then applied some "solution" to the page table but not to others like  image and oldimage.

Yes we looked in our old settings and there was $wgDBmysql5 = false;. So we changed tot hat. We also changed back to $wgDBTableOptions   = "ENGINE=InnoDB"; After Updating there was something different.
After that all Pages and Filenames looked good.

But he still says that the file is not there. Wich is wrong because i can download the file. Only the Wiki Site about the file is saying the file does not exist.

Is it possible that the sarver cached this information somewhere?
Is there a way to log the file checking?
Wich PHP Script/Function is making the checking? Maybe i find my problem.