[Mediawiki-l] Fwd: Help regarding Importing Wiki pages

Jean-Marc van Leerdam j.m.van.leerdam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 05:34:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 9 June 2010 06:51, Nihit Saxena <findingnihit at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

By reading up on how to install mediawiki on apache. You need to
configure Apache to 'know' where the wiki is located on the server.
Usually this is done by setting the serverroot, a directory directive
or setting up a virtualhost. Take a look at the admin pages on
mediawiki.org for more information.

--
Regards,

Jean-Marc