[Mediawiki-l] TNG integration

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Wed Jun 9 01:30:25 UTC 2010

I have a working Wiki installation but also a TNG database

In order to integrate the two one should have one database for both.

Alright, so I copied the physical files of the wiki database to the
TNG database, changed the settings in the localsettings.php to point
to the TNG database and it seems to work.

NOW the problem. In MySQL only two of all the wiki tables show up
while all the files are physically there. Changes made to the wiki
seem to last so I don't understand why I can't see the tables in the
TNG database?

Any ideas or anybody ever played with the integration of the two programs?

Any ideas and time are appreciated.

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures