[Mediawiki-l] Problem with apostrophe and Noarticletext system message

Wikimini webmaster at wikimini.org
Tue Jun 8 20:56:40 UTC 2010

Thank you for your answer.

I'm using Mediawiki 1.15.1. I will try to upgrade to 1.15.4 in the next few
weeks and see if this solves the problem. As you can see, there is is a
problem with the subtitle too :
http://fr.wikimini.org/wiki/L'islam<http://fr.wikimini.org/wiki/L%27islam>(apostrophe
is replaced by &#39;).

If someone has an idea in the meantime, any advice would be greatly
apreciated !

Laurent