[Mediawiki-l] Help regarding Importing Wiki pages

Nihit Saxena findingnihit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:09:31 UTC 2010

Hi All,
    I'm using wiki within my team for managing the day to day activities and
updating useful information among the team members. Today I've accidentally
uninstall Apache and then reinstall it. During this process i didn't do any
change to my wiki folder.

   After this process I'm not able to access my WIKI pages. Please tell me
the necessary changes that I've to make because i don't want to lose my data
in those wiki pages. Looking forward for your help.