[Mediawiki-l] Moral standards

Mike Hutchinson packetloss at ping.net.nz
Wed Jun 2 23:46:45 UTC 2010

[Michael Hutchinson]
How about the OP sets up their own Mediawiki-Morality mailing list, perhaps
hosted in the North Pole over 300 baud modem, then we can all get back to
working with MediaWiki and its extensions.

Morality is not a MediaWiki issue. It is the issue of the person who brought
a social topic to a technical discussion area.

Can we buck up our Moral standards and make this the last post mentioning
Moral standards ? ;)

Cheers,
Michael Hutchinson
mhutchinson at Manux.co.nz