[Mediawiki-l] Semantic Notifications aren't being added to the queue

Alex Shapovalov shapov1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:28:22 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am attempting to use the Semantic Notifications extension to
MediaWiki, but I can't seem to find the final piece to the puzzle. I
have SMW installed along with SMWHalo, SMWGardening, and of course
Semantic Notifications. All of the extensions installed just fine(I
did the recommended test for each upon install). Although all of the
extensions are installed Semantic Notifications aren't working
properly. When I attempt to add a semantic query to the "watch list",
so I can be notified of the result set of the query changes, nothing
happens. No matter what, the query is not being added to the "watch
list" and therefore no notifications come in. I also noticed that the
Semantic Notifications bot is not listed under the Semantic Gardening
special page. If anyone has had a similar issue, or could guide me in
the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

BTW I am running:

MediaWiki 1.15.4
SemanticMediaWiki 1.5.1
SMWHalo 1.5.0