No subject

Tue Jul 6 00:35:29 UTC 2010

BreadCrumbs and logos.  I've got a few more clues.
1) I'm using collapsible tables, and there aren't any Show/Hide links.
Common.js holds the javascript needed to do it, so it appears it's not
getting loaded either.  From the source, the beginning of a hidden section
on the Ubuntu side shows:

<tbody><tr>
<th><span class="collapseButton">[<a id="collapseButton0"

as opposed to the CentOS side, which shows only

<tbody><tr>
2) The PageObjectModel extension is enabled in both environments, but only
in the CentOS environment do I see the following lines included in the
source:

<?
#
# PageObjectModel is a set of classes that allow easy manipulation of
MediaWiki page source.
#

require_once('POM/Element.php');
require_once('POM/Page.php');
require_once('POM/Parser.php');
require_once('POM/TemplateParser.php');
require_once('POM/Template.php');
require_once('POM/TemplateCollection.php');
require_once('POM/TextNode.php');
I'm running out of time on this, I'm almost ready to give up on CentOS and
go Ubuntu for the main server.  I'm not crazy about that idea for other
enterprise-related reasons though.

Thanks for the feedback.