[Mediawiki-l] deploy wiki tree?

Quiring, Sam Sam.Quiring at windriver.com
Sat Jul 31 16:00:47 UTC 2010

I've tried dumpHTML.  Our pages all have a sidebar off the the left.
dumpHTML dumps this sidebar along with the true page content.  I need an
automatic way to eliminate this sidebar.

Our sidebar has a link, Printable version, that displays the page
without the sidebar.  Is there any way to get dumpHTML (or the
Collections extension) to click this link and dump the resulting page?