[Mediawiki-l] Exporting templates from Wikipedia

Sandy Rozhon srozhon at oh.rr.com
Fri Jul 30 13:55:31 UTC 2010

I have attempted to export the Infobox template from Wikipedia by
going to the Special:Export page, typing in Template:Infobox in the
box labeled "Add from this category", and ticking all three boxes at
the bottom (ie. Include only the current revision, not the full
history;  Include templates; Save as file

The problem is that I am not being prompted to save the XML file.

Am I doing something wrong?  I tried using IE8 and Firefox in case it
was a browser issue, but the results are the same.

How do I get this export to work?

Thanks,
Sandy