[Mediawiki-l] format transcluded pages

Scheid, Bernhard Bernhard.Scheid at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Jul 26 20:33:02 UTC 2010

Hi,
another very specific problem/question: I would like to transclude talkpages from certain pages but I do not want that they influence the behaviour of the the TOC list of the main article. Is there a way to format the headings of transcluded pages in such way that they do not appear in the TOC list of their new evironment? Ideally, I would like to be able to transform ==...== into '''...''' if the  page is transcluded.I tried to achieve that by using the DPL extension, but as far as I know now there is no provision for such a case, since you cannot influence the behavious of all headings and sub-headings at random. Is there another solution/extension/hack?

Thx in advance

B.