[Mediawiki-l] Collection Extension

Jason Aubrey aubreyja at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 16:48:45 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've installed Extension:Collection on mw 1.15 from svn and I've not changed
any of the defaults - in particular, I'm using the default rendering
server.  My collections seem to render (and are viewable on pediapress).
However I cannot download them; when I click the download link, it used to
download a zero byte pdf.  Now, after updating svn to head, I just get a
blank page.

I saw some discussion of this problem on the extensions discussion page.
However, the suggested fixes were old, suggested a couple of different
possible problems, and none are confirmed as actual fixes.  I'm hoping
someone on this list may have had a similar experience and would be willing
to share their solution.

Thanks,
Jason