[Mediawiki-l] No Recent Changes with rebuildrecentchanges.php after XML import

Russell Jones russell.jones at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 14:45:11 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've searched the for "rebuildrecentchanges" in the archive on gossamer threads, on mwusers.com and in the handbook, and didn't find anything.

I've tried running the maintenance script

php rebuildrecentchanges.php

The AdminSettings.php file has a user with the following privs:

Grants for wikiadmin

GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'wikiadmin'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '*<hash>'

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES ON `wikidb`.* TO 'wikiadmin'@'%'

Here's the version info:

Product                Version

MediaWiki          1.12.0

PHP        5.2.6-1+lenny8 (apache2handler)

MySQL  5.0.51a-24+lenny4

I can see recent changes on the source wiki, but not the destination one. I imported the pages with an XML dump. The history all seems fine: the dates are right, and the users are named OK. Any suggestions as to why it doesn't work?

Russell