[Mediawiki-l] How to include MediaWiki login form on another page

Sebek Nowaczynski sebek.pol.nowy.and at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:24:19 UTC 2010

I have:

 example.com
 and
 example.com/w/
    in which it is MediaWiki.

I want to have login form (with a different look than the standard) in
 example.com/index.php

I copied the source code of login form, and in this I have there:

<input type="hidden" name="wpLoginToken"
value="f695ba23114fe495f3f03f2ab23d0294" />

Where/How to retrieve this value(wpLoginToken)?

I can login once to my page, but, in the twice I see:

"Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has
been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to
the previous page, reload that page and then try again. "

I think this is problem with wpLoginToken. If I delete this hidden
walue, there is communicate like "Login error There seens to be...".

I have MediaWiki 1.17alpha (r69213), directly from SVN (clean
installation), PHP 5.2.13 (cgi-fcgi), MySql 5.1.47.

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my weak English.

S. Nowaczynski