[Mediawiki-l] Please convince me to make my software open source

Robert Cummings robert at interjinn.com
Mon Jan 18 16:46:53 UTC 2010

Hi Bernard,

By open-sourcing your work the community gains from your work; however,
this generally forms a positive reciprocity loop whereby the community
will feed back into your contributions with their own enhancements,
ideas, and bug fixes from which you will then benefit.

Cheers,
Rob.

http://www.interjinn.com