[Mediawiki-l] Recent Changes shows nothing!

Bill Taylor jazz at qnet.com
Sat Jan 9 04:14:59 UTC 2010

When I click on Recent Changes as of this morning, I see only today's
activity.   a new user added joined the wiki, and a page was
updated.  No matter what I do to look back in time, I don't see
anything, even when I tell it to look back 300 days and 500
edits.  There should be a full year worth of edits there.  I could
see them yesterday, but not today.

I am running Mediawiki 1.15.1, PHP 5.2.6, and MySQL 4.1.16

Did the new user hack me somehow, or what?  He looks like a spammer,
but a very mild one.

Bill Taylor